Taking Care of You During The Pandemic
December 12, 2020
Your health & hearts are our top priority! Since we've reopened our studio doors, we have taken every possible precaution to keep you safe during the pandemic while still providing you a space to move & take care of your body. Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
Your Upgraded Studio Experience:
- Masks - Masks are required by clients & staff members in the studio at all times. Yes, even during our movement practice! If you forget your own, we have complimentary extras for you. Those who do not not wear masks before, during, and after class may be asked to leave.
- Class Sizes - We have significantly reduced our class sizes to allow at least 6 ft between you and your neighbor during practice. All in studio classes are limited to 8-13 students depending on the studio room!
- Social Distancing - All mat spaces are marked with white tape 6 ft apart in our studio space! Please use the white X’s around the studio to keep yourself safely distanced from other members of our community. Our staff will not be providing any hands on assistance during class or cold towels afterwards at this time!
- No Contact Temperature Check - We use a contactless thermometer to measure everyone’s temperature before entering the studio. Those with an elevated temperature will not be allowed to take class & anyone who clearly exhibits symptoms may be asked to leave.
- Health Waiver - All Clients & Staff Members will be required to sign a new Health Waiver specific to health, safety, and travel information before their first time in our studio.
- Check In - To reduce congregation in the studio, we are not allowing students to enter the studio space until 10 minutes prior to the start of class.
Our Commitment to a Cleaned & Sanitized Space:
- Sanitizing - We sanitize all high touch areas & floors with hospital grade disinfectant after each class!
- Deep Cleaning - In addition to our daily personal efforts, we have the studio professionally cleaned from top to bottom each week.
- Equipment - In order to prevent the spread of germs, we will be eliminating the availability of towels, blocks, rollers, straps, bala bands, weights, ankle weights, or mat rentals at this time. Please bring your own equipment to practice at this time!
- Sanitization Stations - We ask that all clients sanitize their hands before entering the studio & after their movement practice. We have sanitization stations throughout our studio in order to keep you safe!
Still Not Comfortable Coming Into The Studio?
- Live Streaming - If you prefer the accountability of a set class time, we stream the majority of our In Studio Classes via Zoom. You can sign up for any of our Live Streamed classes on Mindbody using your Membership, Class Packs, or Drop Ins. Look for the classes labeled “LIVESTREAM” at the beginning of the description.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 or been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please email us at email@example.com or call us (919) 538-5341. If a client or staff member has been compromised or infected, we will update all potentially infected individuals as soon as possible. All individuals who may have been in close contact are being informed of their potential exposure and are encouraged to seek testing if they begin to experience any symptoms. Any staff member who may have had direct or indirect contact with potentially infected individuals are required to get tested before returning to the studio.